Call Us Now! 866-NoMold4
How Do I know If I Have Mold?
If this is what you see in your home, be aware. It could mean the air that you are currently breathing in your home can be harmful. The small amount of mold growth that you see here is a large indicator that there is traces of mold present in the air. It is highly advised for you to get an inspection done to find the source of it. By seeing something that looks like this picture, you can be sure there is a source of mold close by. You would need a highly trained inspector to find it. We would have to find the source to stop growth in the rest of the house.
Most people ignore the fact that mold develops where there is excess water and moisture. The most effective way to protect your family and property from the threat of mold is to have any water damage or excess moisture removed immediately by a professional mitigation company. In the event that you were unaware of the moisture until it was too late, mold will grow. We work with environmentalists, inspectors and laboratories in an effort to protect you and your family from potentially dangerous mold situations.
Mold is airborne in most cases. Airborn microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.
If you want to breathe healthier air you must remediate the affected area properly and tediously.
We are certified environmentalists specializing in indoor clean air quality who can eliminate mold, microbial contamination, mildew and fungi in the structure of your building including building materials, flooring and furniture and in your air duct systems
Call Us Now! 866-NoMold4
Allergic reactions to mold caused by inhaling or touching mold, mold spores or mildew are common. It is important to take precautions to limit your exposure to mold and mold spores. Airborne microbes can cause reactions such as: sneezing, fatigue, coughing, dizziness, itching, asthma attacks, nausea, headaches, numbness in limbs, gastrointestinal ailments, respiratory congestion, watery eyes and skin rashes.
Dead mold may still cause allergic reactions in some people, so it is not enough to simply kill the mold, it must be removed. No mold 4 me will remove and dispose of your mold in a manner that will not compromise the rest of your property.Prolonged exposure to excessive moisture can cause mold to grow behind walls and in other hard to reach areas. Consequently, mold contamination can be an insidious, difficult to detect health hazard. If you suspect you might have a mold problem, we’ll send one of our certified technicians to your property to do a full inspection.